So this is what Faron h ad to do today, empty a pool, (one of those above ground, buy at wal-mart type pools) it was completely full of trash. The people who rented this house before we bought it apparently miss took this pool for a large trash can, and they threw everything they had (why did the even have some of this stuff?) in there. 8 hours today, and 5 hours last Saturday and it is now
almost finished. The pool walls and such are still there, but the trash is out. You wouldn't believe the crazy stuff he was pulling out of there. Several lawn mowers, part of a riding lawn mower, about 15 bikes, a washing machine, a Christmas tree, various shoes, and a lot of trash bags, several years old. We kept waiting to find a skull or something, but luckily that never happened. A box of gold would have been nice, but that never happened either.
We have "large item pick-up" every other month here, where we can pile whatever we want out at the curb and the trash guys come and take it away. I think they dread our house, in the two and a half years that we have owned this house I don't think we have missed a pick up. We have had some large piles, but this one is by far the yuckiest.
Today I was glad I am not a man!
This is the whole pile, as seen right now if you drive by our house.


This is some of the crazy stuff that I found amusing while looking at the pile.


4 comments:
Oh my goodness Vera! That man deserves an award for all that work!
OH. MY. GOSH.
Are you going to use the pool now...it's probably trashed also!
Crazy people in this world huh! Why would you fill a pool with trash?
vera, you're a riot!
Post a Comment