Friday, October 19, 2007

Happy Fall

We took all the kids out to visit Grammy at work this week, and to pick out some (a million) pumpkins.
Everybody got to run around the garden center and look at everything that there was to look at, and ride the golf card, which is the most important part of visiting a garden center if you ask the kids.

































Levi found this bird bath full of rain water and had a great time getting himself all soaking wet.































I walked into the room at Grammy and Pop's house and Alexander swung around in the high backed computer chair to reveal himself, wearing Pop's glasses and with a flosser hanging out of his mouth.


































2 comments:

Sallygram said...

I'm just cracking up at Zander whirling around to reveal himself with reading glasses and a flosser. He's like, "Yes? May I help you? Kinda busy here."

Anonymous said...

Hee Hee... very like Alexander. He loves to get himself into stuff..