Saturday, January 26, 2008

Arianna's birthday

Ari's birthday was like two weeks ago, I don't know why I haven't blogged it, apparently I've lost my mind. Anyway here are some top pictures from the day.
We didn't do a big party, since it is so close to Christmas, we tried to make it easy and fun. So first we met our Hopper side cousins at McD's and played played played.

and opened presents, presents, presents.
Then we went to Grammy and Pops house with out Buckner side cousins (and thier cousins) to celebrate Ari and Nehemiah's birthdays (his is 3 days after Christmas!)

Xander was helping Miah admire his present, no time to take it out of the box.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Party!!!!!!!!! Was nice to let the hair down and run wild at McD's. Ella is still talking about the fun with her cousins at the party.

Anonymous said...

I love Ari's foot and fries! Also Nehemiah trying to finger food his ice cream. They were so precious.
Gram

Micki said...

Happy Birthday Ari!

Anonymous said...

Oh what beautiful children. Gramma does a good job. Aren't they the best, Sharon? Our kids are making some beautiful kids huh? Happy Birthday Arianna. Lyle & Linda Scott