Wednesday, February 04, 2009

random pictures

It's been a little while since I've updated, and there's nothing major to report, so here for your viewing pleasure are some random pictures.



Sweet baby face...
Alexander's cute face and awesome eyes.
Whenever I lay Nikolas on his tummy to do his "baby pushups" Alexander lays with him and demonstrates what he's supposed to be doing.  Nikolas is watching intently, though he doesn't feel the need to copy.  Nikolas will sometimes lift his head and do the baby push ups, but he appears to not have the drive that the other kids had to be mobile.  He is already our latest roll-er as he has no interest in movement at this time.  He is content just to be held, thank you.
Notice Alexander's knuckle push ups.  He notices everything Faron does.
Brothers
Arianna's first try at scissors.  The girls got some scissors for Christmas that are all plastic and not sharp, but they cut paper, and paper alone, so they became Ari's.
We've been doing School upstairs these days as the basement tends to bum me out, I think it's the lack of sunlight.  Anyway, here are ALL the kids with their activities.  Xander and Ari feel the need to do school from time to time, a need that time will cure I'm sure.

I'm not sure how this started, but Ari just learned how to do the sticking fingers in the ears and wobbling them back and forth face.  Her little pixie face is just so cute when she does it.
Xander and Ari reading a book, after the ditched the school table.  These two are best buds, it is going to be interesting to see what their relationship is like as they get older.  RIght now it's the two of them together all the time, and Ari thinks Alexander is the best thing ever.


5 comments:

annie said...

I've been waiting for an update. Very cute pictures. I can't believe how old Ari is! I didn't even realize it was her at first. I had older girls flashbacks. pretty soon Ari and Xander and Kol will be the 3 amigos.

Anonymous said...

Wow! That 2nd picture of Alexander is so good!

Anonymous said...

Nikolas is coming along pretty fine. He has Alexander to help him along. Not to mention Ari. The kids are growing so fast, it is hard to picture them as babies anymore...

Angie Buckner said...

Gosh, at first I thought that 1st profile of Kole was Xander! Then the pics of Ari with scissors and Ari at the school work table could soooooooo be Isabella! By the way, that table saw alot of schoolwork with Auntie Anna! I know the other babies were chompin at the bit to move, but maybe Kole's contentedness with hangin' out will be refreshing! Or, he'll be zipping around before you know it. Or both.

Angie Buckner said...

That was me, not Angie. She was signed in on my comp.