When you wake up to a boy cousin, you must first greet each other with guns.
You can see the sleepy fresh out of bed looks on their faces still!
as has become our custom, we headed outside as soon as breakfast was over (thanks Faron for cooking pancakes for everyone, it was hot and ready when I came down the stairs)We made some of our side walk paint (equal parts water and cornstarch, then add food coloring)
and went out to paint a bit.

Stopped off to visit the chickens. Couple of blond boy super heros joined us here.
Then we went for a walk in the field where the kids hopped to see their huge mud puddle.
I had to take several shots just to get every body visible, and we were still missing the youngest two!
though the mud puddle was not a puddle anymore, it was still mud, and much dryer and not as messy, but still very fun.
They dug up worms (to feed to the chickens) and rolly pollies.
Lane was not much into the mud play, but he sat and watched, and guarded us all from evil villains.
Arianna would not play in the mud when it was a huge sloppy mess, but she liked this consistency of mud, it was about like play dough.
heading back to the house.
I hosed the kids off while the jumped on the trampoline, but that was a bit to dangerous for my camera, so I didn't take any pictures of it. However, that morphed into playing in the sprinkler, and makeing little containers into pools.
and all of that was just the morning! After that we had lunch and then had a much quieter time of inside play. The girls dressed up in some fancy dresses, the boys sword fought, and every one had a grand time!


3 comments:
What a bunch of cute kids. The two tow heads are a match that is for sure. The girls looked like they enjoyed the dressing up a lot. What a grand day. Ella told me all about having a great time.
Xander's hair is so curly! And Blond. It's even more blond than Levi's. How did that happen?
I like the picture of all the girls dressed up. Ari is so cute with her head tilt.
Looks like you're a fun Auntie.
Oh My Gosh!!! Those are just about the cutest pictures I've ever seen! What a fun house to come spend the night at! Hey, where were the babies? Did you have a Hazen Baby too? I still think you should have a big ol campout for all who are of hearty stock, with babies and mammas inside. Maybe labor day!
Post a Comment