I guess I haven't take any "regular" school pictures, you can picture it in your head though, kids, sitting at a table, writing...
Here's some fun painting...
Xander surprised me on our first day of school with "where's my math?" I had not planned anything for him because he is anti learning, so I was waiting for him to be interested. Apparently he got interested. So he's been doing things like this.
Then Levi came and the kids played non stop for a week solid.
One of my kids' favorite things to do is jump on the trampoline in the rain. This was a big rain, so they had big fun jumping.

Isabella wanted to play in her play house in the rain, and since the roof was off she was really in the rain.


Levi wasn't a fan of jumping in the rain, so he preferred holding a cat and watching the rain.
Kole didn't get to go out in the rain, but he still found ways to get soaking wet and muddy.
One day with Levi there was dressing up. Thankfully Xander has a pretty nice collection of boy dress up clothes these days, so the boys got to be super heros. Here they are at super hero school.
We introduced Levi to swords while he was with us. On the way here, Grammy asked him if he liked swords and he said no cause they are pokey. He changed his mind though. You really don't have much choice when one of the first things your boy cousin does is hand you your new sword and then challenge you to a duel.
They were all super heros, even the girls in dresses, they still had their moves.
in their super hero car, aka the toy box.
I love the boys faces and Sophia's muscles.
Sometimes Batman wears a cowboy hat.

There was lots and lots of play, and lots of noise and tired Mama's, but the kids had tons of fun.
Then last weekend we had Anna's baby shower. It has happened that Anna has been here during both of her pregnancies so that we were able to do showers. That's kinda neat since she really is only here every couple of years.
So, her bff Morgan and I threw a shower. We went with pink and brown decor to match the baby's new room. I never took a good up close picture of the name banner, cause I'm silly. I'll have to have Anna take one once it is hanging in the baby's room. But, I made it pink and brown and very cute :) I also made it so that I could easily change the letters if the name changes.
The fun crowd.
and of course my cakes, I did remember to take pictures of them. These flowers were cute, my first attempt at "real" icing tricks.
And the pink and brown present cake.
girl cousins! My girls are excited to finaly have another girl cousin too. Out of our 7 cousins, Ella is our only girl! Until Gracie is born that is.
One final picture. The girls dressed every baby and animal they could find while I was sorting through baby clothes Auntie Angie gave me, so they asked me to take a picture. I like the huge alligator Sophia is wearing in the baby back pack :)


3 comments:
wow...so much going on. it was a great shower. and I don't think I'll need to change the letters on the name sign.
Levi needs to come back son for more duels.
Great party... we all had a lot of fun. Looks like Levi and the Hopper kids had a good week also. Jumping in the rain, I remember days like that.
Wish I could have been there too! What a beautiful color scheme and darling cakes, Vera. Love the Gracie sign too. Keep posting lots of pictures so I can see my "baby" neices and nephews!!
Post a Comment