Friday, February 12, 2010

Trip down memory lane

I had to dig into some old pictures in search of one specific one, and I found so many that I cute ones that I just decided to do a whole blog about it. It's fun looking back 4 or 5 years and seeing the kids at completely different times.

Isabella and baby Isaiah!
Little bitty Sophia, wearing Pop's hat.
Isabella, I think that was her I'm turning 4 picture.
Three little princess cousins.


This has always been one of my favorites of Sophia, so cute.
Pop horse.
The infamous shaving cream shower!
Isabella's first guitar, and her "i'm a homeschooler" denim skirt :)
Sophia keeing baby Xander quiet for picture time

another favorite of Sophia
I have SO MANY pictures of Faron asleep with the kids.
This one could almost pass for Ari and Kole, but it's Isabella and Xander.
ahh, an artist at work.
Isaiah has always cried for group pictures!
snuggly baby Miah.

baby Levi
Playing in the rain
Pretty Papa!

ah, those were the ones I limited myself to from one section of the photo archives, there may be more later when I get to the next section!

2 comments:

annie said...

I like looking back too. That one of Isabella and Xander really does look like Ari and Kole. That's pretty cool.

Grandma H said...

Lots of memories. I am glad you posted the "looking back' shots. Sure makes you think an remember things. The more I see of Alexander the more Nikolas looks like him. Where is Ari..?