We went to Iowa this weekend to attend a wedding and while the kids were all dressed up I got to take a few pictures of them. We went outside during the reception to run off some steam and the lighting was so beautiful. Dark and stormy on one side but bright and sunny on the other. It led to some pretty pictures.
trying to get them all together and then I told them they could get up
What a good time we had. The wedding was beautiful and the hausbarn was neet to see. Only one in this country that we know of now. Brought from Germany and erected in Manning Iowa.
I love those pictures. awesome colors! And they look like the sound of music kids. Von Trap family? Especially the one of Sophia running towards the camera with arms outstretched.
3 comments:
Awwwwww... look at those beautiful hippie children! :) That sky is awesome!
What a good time we had. The wedding was beautiful and the hausbarn was neet to see. Only one in this country that we know of now. Brought from Germany and erected in Manning Iowa.
I love those pictures. awesome colors! And they look like the sound of music kids. Von Trap family? Especially the one of Sophia running towards the camera with arms outstretched.
Post a Comment