Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hair

This post is all about the hair! When we see Auntie Angie, we put her to work. When she was here a couple weeks ago we kept her busy, and look at the lovely results.


Isabella and Sophia have long discussed cutting their hair to donate to locks of love, and the time finally came that they were ready to do it.
before...
and after!
Isabella donated 15 inches!


now for Sophia

after!
Sophia donated 12 inches!


Xander just got a little trim :)

Angie was busy!

These are some pictures from Isabella's "I'm 9 now" photo shoot!











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you girls donating your hair to Locks of Love! Someone is going to be thrilled when they receive beauteous hair like yours! Aunt Sara has done that before when she was in High School and College!
Love,
Aunt Mimi

Grandma H said...

I too am proud of the girls. WAY TO GO! Very thoughtful and kind of you.
Some one is going to appreciate your kindness. And besides that, I love the hair cuts. Looks good on both of you. Thanks Aunt Angie...

annie said...

love the hair cuts. Both the girls look so grown up. And it will be so much easier to maintain every day! I wonder how many more years until the first "the girls dyed their hair" post. ;) heee hee.