The girls and Papa got to go to the Father Daughter Dance this weekend, and just like every year it was a wonderful time! They had a lot of fun and danced the night away!
Ari got to wear her flower girl dress from Allison's wedding, so she was very much a belle going to a ball!Papa and his 3 girls!








The boys and I went out for dinner and a movie (well, actually we came home for a movie, and sundaes, but it was a lovely date night)








The boys and I went out for dinner and a movie (well, actually we came home for a movie, and sundaes, but it was a lovely date night)
For a little fun you can click on the label "Father daughter dance" right under this post and see the posts from previous years. I guess I didn't post last year's pictures, but this is the girls 5th year to go, so there are some cute pics from the past!





4 comments:
those are some cutie cute girls with their papa. I love all the pictures of Ari in her ball gown. All three of the girl's dresses are pretty. Can't believe the girls have gone 5 times! Can't wait for stuff like that. our church is having a mother daughter princess party, but Gracie is not quite old enough yet. ;) It's so on when she is though.
Mother daughter princess party, how cool! Our church does the father daughter, and they've tried a mother son, but never a mother daughter thing.
All the girls were lovely... poppa was handsome. I love the pictures.. I think they had a good time..
Oh my heavens! I took the trip down memorCool.y lane looking at the previous years! Wow. The little precious princesses. Just love them. And what a great memory with Papa.
Post a Comment