| Ari and Xander had a wedding today. The whole thing was so cute I just had to share all the pictures. It was all very impromptu. I was not even actually invited, but once I saw Xander in his suit I had to grab the camera and go out there. | ![]() | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| The bride had to take care of a few last minute issues that caused a little stress. |
![]() |
![]() |
| Pretty Bride |
![]() |
| The flower girl walking down the isle with a truck. She was actually being bribed down the isle by Isabella who was holding m&m's at the other end. |
![]() |
| Isabella and Sophia both officiated the ceremony. They sang "Amazing Grace" to begin with. |
![]() |
| Isn't he so cute. |
![]() |
| With this ring (which was made of grass) |
![]() |
| and then he carried her away down the isle after being declared man and wife. They look so cute and happy you'd think they really got married :) |















2 comments:
wow...that is so funny. I wonder if Xander will be fine to go along with Ari's shenanigans forever. And he's missing his two front teeth? Fun stuff.
Such cutie pie sweethearts. They crack me up!
Mom
Post a Comment