Sunday, November 04, 2007

Phia's Party


Sophia's birthday party was a lot of fun. She decided on a costume party, so we got to get all decked out. Sophia was the statue of Liberty, which I thought was so funny when we found the costume, cause she use to pretend to be the Statue of Liberty all the time!










Isabella found a beautiful Bell costume




Levi the Puppy

























Cousins! 2 "Bells", Lady Liberty, Superman, and a Fairy.











Superman was in no mood for pictures.










Pining the tail on the donkey, and Faron in his cowboy costume.
















I LOVED her in this fairy costume, it was so cute.







How many cousins can you fit into a play house?












Pinita action.
That thing was tough to break, after about 20 rounds of all the kids taking turns on it we let Isabella go to town as she appeard to have the best swing. Ella and Sophia were very close behind her with their power though.








Sophia's purse cakes.

4 comments:

annie said...

we need to swap pictures. well I don't know if I have any you want, but I want the ones you took of Levi in front of the sheet. and any other cute ones really.

Micki said...

The kids looked great!!! I hope it was an awesome birthday and magical day!!

Anonymous said...

What a great party! All kids had a great time.

Sara said...

I love that little fairy costume.. she is the absolute most perfect little fiary I've ever seen in my life. Makes me want to have a little girl, but a.) she wouldn't be that cute, and b.) I don't need anymore kids. Ever. I'll just come see her sometimes. :)