Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Growing



Nikolas is finally starting to wake up and be a person, instead of a big ball of baby goo as Jeremy (aka that big fire man guy) called him.  He is just starting to smile a little, but only very quickly, maybe half a second for a smile.  This one I caught purely by chance.  didn't even know he was smiling when I started taking the picture, so then I took 3 in a row trying to get it, and this is the best I got.

Here are a few pictures of us settling into being a family of 7.
I came home from the store Sunday and found them all watching a movie like this.

Reading the new zoobook magazine from Auntie Anna.







6 comments:

Sallygram said...

Those group shots are fabulous! And Nikolas is just hangin' in there like the rest of them. Good thing you got a king size bed! How can they all be so gorgeous and wonderful?

Jessie said...

I love it!! All of them in the bed is hilarious! You guys are going to have so much fun in the years to come. I would love to do a big family....... oh I can't. You're my hero Vera ;)

annie said...

I'm glad my magazine came for them already. And even Kol was in on it. He's coming along nicely, just like all the Hopper babies do.

Anonymous said...

DREAM FAMILY !!!!!!
YFA

Anonymous said...

Great shot of all Hoppers kids in one place at one time. Good babysitter.

Anonymous said...

Oh duh! I found the comments link. Duh.
Hi Vera! Love your blog!
Love,
Aunt Mimi