Tuesday, January 06, 2009

kids

Here is a better smiling Nikolas picture.  He actually smiles quite a lot these days.  We started back to school this week and he is having to learn to be put down.  He's not fond of it, but he was much better Tuesday than he was Monday, let's hope that trend continues.
He noticed his socks and started trying to get them, mismatching though they might be.
Saturday it was really warm here, like mid 50's I think.  We didn't realize it until it was too late to get much play time in, but the kids did get to go out for a few minutes.  This was Kole's first time being outside and not in his carseat all covered up.

Since we were outside, there were trees to be climbed.


The most fun part of climbing trees, the dismount.


And the landing, well, almost the landing, the end of the landing was falling pretty much flat, but he did jump right back up
Ari doesn't climb trees yet, but she sure had fun running around enjoying being out of the house

5 comments:

annie said...

Geesh, that landing picture is scary! but i love the one of Faron and Kol. I like the way his dark eyes are peering over his shoulder.
And Ari is quite beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Summer in Mo in January? Looks like fun in the tree. Nice to be outside for just a little while. Ari is taking it in stride.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Anna. Ari is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I love Alexander's red feet !!!!!!!!
YFA

Sallygram said...

I love those mid-action shots of Xan that you get! Thanks Be To God that you got a good camera back when you did. And, Oh Yeah, kudos on the Kol over the shoulder shot, incredible. Ari is so beautiful. With a spoon, I could eat her.