Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Mr. Mom

Nikolas isn't fond of being put down, so that seriously limits what I can get done during the day, or ever really.  Because of this Faron tries to hold Kole whenever he can, so I can get stuff done, or just not be holding him.
Sometimes we use the wrap, here is Faron sporting the wrap while making some bread.

Then, the other day we were eating dinner and Faron decided to try out a wrap of his own.  He just put Kole down into his overalls.  It worked pretty well, Kole stayed there for quite some time.  Now there is finally one thing that those overalls are good for!

7 comments:

Angie Buckner said...

Vera,
those pics are funny, the first one looks like he has a tank top on with women's cheat and the other ones looks like Faron's pregnant with a baby head popping through the top. I know how Faron feels. When I did hair a lot in St. Joe I always had a kid strapped to my back.

annie said...

I thought that first one was a stuffed halter top too! Until I saw a baby cheek.
Ugh...those overalls. Well good thing they fit a baby. Stacy and Clinton would throw them out!

Vera said...

oh trust me, I would love to throw them out. He's not allowed to wear them "into town" and only around here if he's really working on something that kind of justifies it.

Tabitha said...

Ha. I love it! Who knew that overalls could be used in that fashion?

On a side note, Izu came up to the computer, pointed to Faron and said "Papa!" That's what he calls my dad. I guess they both have the tall, thin, glasses thing going for them.

Anonymous said...

Way to go my son, using your noodle not to mention your overalls...hee hee. Bet he is comfortable too...

Anonymous said...

My little Finn was just like that, would never let me put him down. Even if he was totally asleep, the minute his back would touch a mattress he would wake up and start crying. Also, he had to sleep attached to my breast all night long for awhile. He is better now, but he is the biggest cry baby of all of my kids. He is always crying about something. He is so sweet and sensitive and he shares with everybody, very generous. He would be the perfect kid if it wasn't for all the crying. I wonder if yours will be that way too. You will have to keep me posted...
Melissa Follette

Anonymous said...

HA! HA!
You are cracking me up talking about the overalls!