Ok, I've been terrible about updating my blog lately, and while it would be easy to blame the baby, it's more of a computer issue, but I think it may be solved now...so, for an update.
We visited the Buckner house last weekend for a dual party, Kaleb and Isaiah. We took a trip to the Omaha Zoo, which was very fun, but I didn't bring in my camera, so you'll have to just imagine what 8 kids and 6 adults looks like at the zoo :)
This is what it looks like in a living room...

While at the Buckner house, Isabella and Sophia decided that Grammy and Pop should learn how to dance. So they taught them. Each child took a grandparent and taught them their steps and then they had to perform.

Grammy was really getting into this one
Isabella was teaching Pop some moves from her "Bella Dancerella Pop Star" video. So here he's learning to "butterfly"
Eventually I was able to convince the girls that they could dance, and let Grammy and Pop be the audience. They weren't fond of the idea, but once they discovered their "students" were sitting down, the took the opportunity to perform.
I like this picture (below) because it was the last picture I took before Sophia's hair cut began, so I think it is fitting that it displays her hair so nicely.








Very fun party weekend!

Sophia has been asking to get her hair cut for a while, so while we had Auntie Angie's services handy we went for it. I knew Angie wasn't too thrilled about Phia getting short hair, so I didn't have to worry about it coming out shorter than I wanted.
This hair brushing chain was funny.


The result. Sophia does like it, I'm not sure why she's making that face, except that we were standing there waiting on her reaction, so maybe it's more of a "don't pressure me" face. She likes her new short hair and it is super cute.
Kaleb turned 1! He's a dancing fool, so I was taking a picture of him rocking out. Dancing is hard to catch in a still shot though, so at least it's a pic of him looking cute.

The big boys spent lots of time playing computer games together. 10 years from now they may be doing the same thing, but probably not on pbskids.org :)
Time for the cake smashing mess...




Very fun party weekend!




4 comments:
Your parents are so fun! I love them!
Sophia's hair is cute!
oh my....to most of those pictures!
Grammy and Pop were totally into their dance lessons! I love that Sophia cut her hair. It's so exciting to do new things! And, those cake pictures are pure craziness. I can't believe he's 1!
There's nothing more fun than a house full of grandkids. Not even a barrel full of monkeys.
WOW... what a load of fun you guys had. Calab looked like he was enjoying it the most. Love the new do...
Post a Comment