Today Sophia turns 6 years old! We waited and waited and waited for her, then she finally came, 12 days late via c-section. Isabella had been waiting and waiting to meet her new baby and was thrilled, of course, when she turned out to be a girl!
I can't believe she's six. Crazy. My favorite picture is the one where she's clasping her hands standing in front of the white headed flowers. They're all really good though. I remember that long wait...it was pure silliness.
Those are spectacular! How great to have the fall colors as a backdrop. I like Anna's favorite too, but I also like the profile and the one where she's sitting looking up and the one where she's holding a white queen anne's lace. Soon will be the parasol picts, huh?
4 comments:
I can't believe she's six. Crazy. My favorite picture is the one where she's clasping her hands standing in front of the white headed flowers.
They're all really good though. I remember that long wait...it was pure silliness.
What a grown up little lady she is. She sure is a pretty all dressed up. Six already, time is flying too fast.
Wow, what a beautiful grown-up girl. I love you Sophia Cailin!
Aunt Marilyn
Those are spectacular! How great to have the fall colors as a backdrop. I like Anna's favorite too, but I also like the profile and the one where she's sitting looking up and the one where she's holding a white queen anne's lace. Soon will be the parasol picts, huh?
Post a Comment