Sophia has always had a costume party, a tradition we've all come to enjoy.
Sophia's costume this year is a Mermaid, and she picked Papa's costume out this year also.
Here are the 3 matching Supers. Superman, Super girl and Superbaby.
Ari's pose cracked me up every time. I think she saw it on the package, but every time I said "supergirl" she did the hands on the hips and got all serious.
Lane was also a Super Hero, so the super cousins united.


Isabella was a Fairy Princess, though I kept calling her a Butterfly Ballerina.
Once Isabella's wings got uncomfortable, she shed them, and they were popular.
Lots of playing outside.
Cousin Lovin'
Then it was cake time. Humongo Mermaid cake time.

And of course presents.

Kole didn't quite "get" opening presents, luckily he had plenty of willing helpers. He is very into playing with toys though, so he appreciated each toy, after it was opened.
and finally, the Pinata. The girls were worried that maybe the pinata would break before everyone got a chance to take a swing, but in the end, that was one tough pinata. Every one had many many turns through the line, and in the end I had Xander rip the bottom off the thing cause there were holes but it wouldn't bust open! The candy and toys came out pulverized.



It was a lovely party. I know all my kids had a blast!


3 comments:
It was a great party, all had a blast. What a beautiful day for their party. What way to celebrate, it was a lot of fun.
LOVE the Super costumes and the way the wings got passed around! Miah really wanted to wear those, and Uncle Gabe looked divine in them. Kola's delight is always great too. Sophia's Party Rocks!
I like Senor Faron. And fun that Sophia went Mermaid this year. Cake and costume.
Cute cute superheros. Love the poses, Ari's face and even Kola looks like he posed. And Xan looking off in the distance.
And I LOVE Isabella's orange fairy outfit. So eye catching.
Definitely Uncle Gabe in the wings. Classic.
I didn't plan ahead to have Kola's present there in time for the party. I was thinking of his birth date.
Post a Comment