Kole had fun going down the slide. I think this was the first time he really wanted to and did it all by himself.
They love these speaker things, one on each end of the playground and you can talk to eachother. Sophia was at the other one, I remember hearing orders being given back and forth. Lots of, "yes Captain" and "Roger" going on.
Xander is pretty into the monkey bars right now, so Ari has to do it too. Ari can hang for a long time, but not really move. Xander has gotten pretty good at going a couple rungs, and each time he falls he says that he needs more practice and gets up to try again.








a cute "big girls" picture


3 comments:
lots of cute pictures. I like that one of the girls swinging. I heart swinging.
Xander's comment about practicing made me think of Faron. Sounds like him.
Kole looked like Xander in the picture of him sliding!
Great pictures!
Can Nikolas climb up there all by himself already? WOW... he is good. I already know Alexander is a money, I saw him shimmy up a tree without a problem. Very cute pictures of the girls. Good exercise for all. Lots of fun..
Post a Comment