Here are a few "before" pictures of Kole


It was funny to me that he didn't really complain or even think it was bizzar that Angie was holding his face and had scissors to his head. He just sat there...
Here's his cute big boy hair after she was done.
Xander got his hair cut by Angie for the first time. His hair grows like crazy so I cut it all the time. I always tell him, some day, when you care what your hair looks like, Auntie Angie's going to have to cut it, cause I have no idea what I'm doing. But, since his hair is curly, it hides my noncutting skills pretty well. However, Angie has decided, after trying to make sense out of his crazy cutting job, that I shouldn't cut it anymore :)

After his hair was cut it was all fluffy from being brushed out and I called it a white boy fro, so Angie gave him some nice 80's back combing.


Ari was ready for a change of pace with her hair. She said she wanted it as short as Xander's, but we didn't quite go that far.


Cute cut.


2 comments:
ah, I remember the fist time I decided I was ready for a change with my hair. hours of indecision. But then I got it cut chin length I think.
Xander looks like David Hasselhoff in his 80's fro pictures.
And Kole is very cute with his big boy hair. I always love hair cuts.
I just think it's awesome that these monumental moments happened with my house in the background. At Grammy's house. As it should be. Love that pic of you and Kolie at your house though!
Post a Comment