Monday, November 22, 2010

Kole turned 2!!

Koley had his birthday Saturday, we had a fun low key day, eating out and of course a trip to the mall to ride the carousel. And since the St. Joe mall has stepped it up we got to go there instead of Oak Park, which means Grammy and Pop joined us.


We started off the day with a lovely doughnut breakfast.



and some present opening of course




Nikolas loves to stack stuff, he's always bringing me things that were not intended to be stacked and asking me to stack it up cause he's already tried and it keeps falling. So I got him some stacking cups to stack with, so far he only thinks they should have water poured into them...


Nikolas loves a good car, anything with wheels!



He took his car to bed with him that night :)The big girls picked this teady bear for Kole, he really likes it, he slept with that too.


Playing at the play are in the mall, thanks for stepping it up St Joe!











Kole laughed the whole time he was riding, it was so cute!

Now he's 2!!!!

1 comment:

Grandma H said...

Oh my gosh.. Nikolas birthday and I was so sick, I forgot him..UGH. I am so sorry. I will make it up to him on Thanksgiving day. It looks like he had a good birthday anyway. I am so glad he got to see Grammy and Pops on his fun day.