Sunday, January 30, 2011

Washington trip, take 2

I got Anna's pictures, so here are many more for your enjoyment. I convinced myself that it was ok for me not to take my big camera, cause Anna would have hers and we could share it :) so we passed it back and forth quite a bit.

When we got to Anna's house Levi was watching a movie, so the kids went right in and sat down with him to watch, they'd acknowledge each other later.

Levi took an instant liking to Ari, "what's her name?" "Ari", "I love you Ari"


After they came out of their movie comma we went outside, much to Charlie's delight.

Levi has a fab park just beyond his back yard, so once Gracie woke up we headed down there to play.


I'm not sure what the game was, but I'm sure Levi was being dead and the other kids weren't quite sure yet how they should respond. Ari looks concerned.


I loved the sunset on the ocean and mountains behind the swinging kids.



Once it started to get dark we headed back to the house and Auntie Anna got to cook Hopper style, which means in mass quantities, and amongst chaos.

Gracie and Kole had some fun baby play time while the bigger kids ran all over the place.

Gracie kept making the kissy lips at Kole, thus baby kisses.



awww

3 comments:

Grandma H said...

Great shots. Loved all of the pictures of the kids. I see the tv had all in a trance. Good to see all came out of it in good shape. Gracie and Nikolas in bear hug and kissing was so cute.

annie said...

I might not even have to blog about the visit! Well, I guess I'll have to do the grammy and pop part. ;) It's fun having pictures of both our kids on your blog. Too bad it was such a short stay. You need to come out again for a real visit soon with as many of the kids as you wish. Levi really shouldn't have to ask what their names are.

Sallygram said...

This is very cool. And that's my lengthy comment.