
Today was a good mommy day, some days I feel like I am a good mom, for various reasons. Today just felt like a good mommy day, there was minimal fighting (amongst the girls) and I even got a little accomplished. I finished painting the living room yesterday, so I got my pictures put back on the walls today. We read books, played, I exercised, cleaned the kitchen, did Isabella's reading lesson, weeded the flower bed out front and we even played outside for about an hour. After dinner I played piano for a little while, then we sang songs and told stories before bed time.
Now, if tomorrow can be good too...
Isabella's birthday party is Saturday, so I have to finish up the details for that, and whip my house into shape before Saturday afternoon, oh and head to the homeschool used curriculum fair Saturday morning. I am trying not to think about all the things I need to do so that I won't stress out. It all comes together in the end anyway.


2 comments:
FIRST of all, I love those days. Makes you feel like you've really, truly accomplished something. SECOND: I love that paper. I just bought some Wednesday, and I can't wait to scrap with it. Beautiful LO. Hope today is as wonderful.. =)
Beautiful lo Vera! I love days where I feel like I got something accomplished! :)
Post a Comment