From Isabella's birthday party:
Aunt Marilyn (looking at a small cup full of Daffodils and dandelions Isabella had on the kitchen table) "Those are beautiful birthday flowers, Isabella"
Isabella "They are not birthday flowers, they are just regular flowers"
Isabella "Uncle Gabe, let's play a game, let's play Joseph."
Uncle Gabe "Watch out for Lot's wife"
Isabella "It's Pottifar's wife"
Uncle Gabe "oh, yeah"

As Isabella is opening presents. Isabella pulls a present out of a gift bag:
Sophia "It's a HEAD"
(it was a barbie head and shoulders for you to fix her hair)
Later, playing with that same toy
Isabella (speaking for the head) "I'm your sister"
Sophia (speaking for another "regular" barbie) "you don't have any arms"

Isabella (trying on her new coat, dress and hat that Grammy got her) "this hat is ridiculous, I can't see a thing"


2 comments:
OH. MY. GOSH. I am LOVING the hat comment. That is the funniest thing I've ever heard. Awesome pics too, btw.
I laughed out loud a few times. Those are priceless.
Post a Comment