Saturday, September 16, 2006

Baby Pictures

These are some pictures from our 21 week sonogram. This is the one where most people find out the gender, we, however, do not. The are very sneaky when you tell them you don't want to know, so try as I might, I still don't have a clue.

The baby is healthy and right on size for development. It is about 7 inches from head to bottom, they don't really count the legs at this time since they are always tucked up under. So the baby books say it is about the size of a banana. I am able to feel it moving around now, which is always kind of exciting for me, it makes me actually "feel" pregnant. Faron can't feel it yet, but he and the girls are looking forward to that.

This is the baby's profile, the arrow is pointing to the nose bridge, forehead to the left, chin to the right.


This is the hand giving a little wave.


Looking straight on at the face is always a little bizarre on these Ultra Sounds, since it picks up the bones and not the "flesh" it looks a little like a skeleton, but use your imagination. The baby is looking straight at the camera, forehead to the left, chin to the right.

One little foot, toes to the left, heel to the right.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

I think sonograms are so exciting! I cannot believe that everybody doesn't want to know the sex! Haha!