Monday, December 04, 2006

Baby time

So it's 6 week's till baby time, and are we close to having names picked out? No. Not at all...We keep looking through the book, 2 books, online, still no leads. Here is our list of possibilities. I like most of them, but non of them are "the" name, yet.

Girl first names (and meanings)
Arianna - Holy
Olivia - Peace
Lylia/Lilya/Lilia - Lilly, symbol of purity
Elena - Light
Ariella - Lion of God

Girl middle names
Nicole

Boy first names
Oliver - Kind one, peace
Nicholas/Nickolas - Victory of the People

Boy middle names
Daniel - God is my Judge
Benjamin - Son of my right hand
Elijah - Jehovah is God
Isaac - Laughter
Micah - Who is like God?
Josiah - Fire of the Lord
Jabin - God has created

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only 6 more weeks??? I did not know you were that far along! Wow!

annie said...

I like Olivia and Ariella and Nicholas

Anonymous said...

You've got plenty of time...Gabriel was nameless for the first 10 minutes of his life! LOL We're bad about deciding on a name too! :) I like Jabin...might have to sneak that onto our list! :) I think I like Lily/Lilly for a girl for you guys!

Sara said...

Mmm.. I'm digging Arianna! That's gorgeous!

Micki said...

Olivia and Oliver

Anonymous said...

Lily and Nicholas

Vera said...

Alexander didn't have first name for several hours, and didn't have a middle name until day 2, so I guess it is old hat now!

Anonymous said...

I love the name Arianna! DH & I have that one picked out if/when we have a daughter!

Amber

Sallygram said...

I like all of the girls ones, and I love Oliver for the boy. Too bad about Faron and Lily!