Girl Names
| 1 | Emma |
| 2 | Madison |
| 3 | Ava |
| 4 | Emily |
| 5 | Isabella |
| 6 | Kaitlyn |
| 7 | Sophia |
Boy Names
| 1 | Aiden |
| 2 | Jacob |
| 3 | Ethan |
| 4 | Ryan |
| 5 | Matthew |
| 6 | Jack |
| 7 | Noah |
| 8 | Nicholas |
| 9 | Joshua |
| 10 | Logan |
| 11 | Andrew |
| 12 | Michael |
| 13 | Caden |
| 14 | Dylan |
| 15 | Tyler |
| 16 | Connor |
| 17 | Jackson |
| 18 | Caleb |
| 19 | Jayden |
| 20 | Alexander |
What is up with names ?? When we picked all these names they were UNUSUAL, or so we thought at least! I had never met an Isabella or a Sophia, now they are everywhere! The girls were in thier class at church last week, a total of 15 kids maybe, and there were 2 Isabella's and 2 Sophia's!!!!!


4 comments:
I don't know why it is either. Every name DH and I picked out 10+ years ago was not popular at the time, but is now rising rapidly on the Social Security list of top 100 baby names. None of them have broken the top 10 yet, but I figure by the time we have children they probably will! Oh, well!
Amber
LOL...how ironic! Michael is supposed to be 12th according to your list and yet I know only 2 other Michael's within 3 yrs of mine. I guess you guys need to start choosing names off the SSA.gov list from the bottom up! :) FWIW, Zechariah was 665/1000 last year ;) We're stumped for another name as well, if it's any consolation! I think I'm afraid this one will be a girl and *really* throw me! You guys will find the perfect name...you always do! :D
Oh yeah, and what's up with the -den name trend for boys? Aiden, Braden, Caden, Jadon...
I can almost GUARANTEE that you won't find Zion or Marley on there anywhere. ;)
Post a Comment