Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas quotes

While I was packing for our Christmas trips Isabella was messing around with something I was trying to get so I started playing around with her and then asked her if she wanted me to knock her into next week. Then I had to explain what that whole concept was about, that you could hit somebody so hard that they would fly all the way into next week.
So she laughed and said, "You couldn't do that, because next week wouldn't be there." She said some more about how tomorrow isn't there until we get there, so it just isn't possible. "Unless your magic".
This is now, however, her favorite thing to say to everyone else. She threatened to knock many people into next week over our holidays.


On Christmas Isabella was playing with a long tube that she used as a mega phone to tell everyone what to do. She told Grammy and Sophia to "go to sleep, NOW!", the obeyed, but the she said if the didn't the would both get a spanking, because "I'm the bossiest mom in the whole world, I'm even bossier than MY mom!"

1 comment:

Sara said...

Oh wonderful! Stuff to look forward to! ;) Glad you guys had a good Christmas!