And this picture I just love.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
be fruitful
I love the progression of these pictures. I took these a couple weeks ago when we were playing outside, somehow Faron snuck away from the kids and went down to the pond alone...
but very quickly Alexander found him...
Soon Isabella noticed that they were missing and she went to find them also...
Then Sophia joined too.
Arianna would have been there too, but I wouldn't put her down and let her go. It took all my will power to let the other kids go down to the evil pond, but I bit my tongue. Faron thinks it's an irrational fear anyway...
And this picture I just love.
And this picture I just love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Wow, I don't think it's irrational. Teach them to swim asap. But I do think it's totally awesome that you own a pond and 7 acres with a beautiful near new house in a wonderful neighborhood !!
Love
YFA
Love those pix. She's right, teach them to swim ASAP. And it's not irrational. But love the pix.
Grammy
I agree... teach them to swim an soon as you can. Kids are kids and they will sneak away to go there just as soon as you turn your back on them. I am with you on the issue of the pond...
AAaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddd Faron is overruled by the ladies!
Grammy
Post a Comment