Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Activities

Here are the obligatory egg dying pictures, lots of fun and messes.

Ari is quick as lightning, as all the other kids have been, and she kept snatching eggs, see the blue by her mouth?
Grandma and Grandpa came over for Easter dinner.
here is Isabella reading a book to Grandma. It was unprompted, she just went and got the book (a library book) and sat down to read it to her.
We did get some little plastic eggs to "hunt" this year. We've never done that before, but the kids love to hide stuff and seek it out, so naturally it was a big hit.
This is also the closest I came to getting a picture of all 3 girls in their matching dresses. Oh well, it'll happen again. I didn't actually buy the dresses to be for easter anyway, so it will all work out.
After the kids found all the eggs (and took all the chocolate out) they rehid them for Papa and Grandma and Grandpa to find. Here they are giving a little help.
I think they found something here...
a quick wardrobe change and the girls were putting on a dance performance.
Then it was time to brush and cut (with plastic play do scissors) Grandma's hair


Everybody had lots of fun, Papa, Alexander and Ari all fell asleep within 15 minutes of the Grandparents leaving.

5 comments:

annie said...

I covet your frame room divider. Always have.

Micki said...

Ok so just how did you find the girls all matching dresses!

Anonymous said...

A good time was had by all.

Anonymous said...

The Hopper kids are so blessed to have the kind of Grandparents they can flop and lay on! How cute that they made an egg hunt for the adults.
Grammy

Tabitha said...

I love the purple dresses! We used to all wear similar dresses for Easter as well. The joy of having sisters...