Monday, May 12, 2008

Cousin Pictures

2 weeks ago we went up and visited our Hopper cousins so that we could try to get some good group pictures. I haven't posted them until now because we used them in Grandma's Mother's Day present, so I didn't want to post them here until she had gotten her present. But now that she has, here are some of my favorites from the day.





6 comments:

Jessie said...

These are sooooo cute!!! Lucky Grandma!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures Vera (as usual)! I dream of someday taking pictures as nice as yours...

annie said...

I can't believe all those pictures that you got the kids to really pose. The bridge and trees bench are such neat "back drops." Were you having a heart attack letting the kids be that close to water? I'm worried for Xander in that picture where he's jumping over the stream.

TX2MOM said...

Those are so cute! The boy cousins playing by the creek...how cute!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are great!

Anonymous said...

YES... The pictures are great. How did you get them in one place and to set still for the pictures? AMAZING... I love them.