These pictures were from a walk we went on last night.
I love pictures of the back of Alexander's head.

When Papa bends, so does Ari
yes, he has a huge scab on his chin, he was running to fast (in the house) and didn't stop in time to avoid the window frame. He's ok though, and just look at the colors in that picture.
Looking for bugs. Ari likes to let the ants crawl onto her hand and then watch them climb up her arm.
Arianna riding a bike like a big kid. She can't do it sitting down, but she gets on it and walks :)
one small crash, it's all worth it though.


4 comments:
Looks like all were having a good time hunting bugs. Bound to have a few minor scrapes, little A's chin doesnt look to major.
Yea Ari! It's cause she's named partly after me. And that dog is so good to climb on.
she also lets ants climb all over her. Maybe she loves all living creatures. Good way to be.
I'm so glad you got that house in the country! And I'm so glad they're loving every minute of it! I also love pictures of the back of Xannie's head and his louie/gabe/anna curls! The colors of the grass in that one---oh yeah---and the scab-chin just adds to it. Ari lets bugs crawl on her AND is a dog fan? Be still my beating heart. Hey, post a picture of Isabella's flower arrangement!
I love the pictures. I want a house in the country! :)
Post a Comment