I am so proud of her--she seems to have a natural ability in this area! I remember being young and trying to arrange flowers in a vase,like my mom did, and getting real frustrated! Isabella just DID IT. She came to me with the basket (in the background of the pic) and said, "Grammy, I want to pick some of your flowers. I would lay them in the basket like this (motioning like Vanna White). I JUMPED at that, and out we went. Azalea and Bleeding Heart was all that was blooming, so she made due with what there was, and it was artful and interesting! This is going to have to be a new tradition, flower picking and arranging at Grammy's!!! Thanks for posting it Vera!
3 comments:
I am so proud of her--she seems to have a natural ability in this area! I remember being young and trying to arrange flowers in a vase,like my mom did, and getting real frustrated! Isabella just DID IT. She came to me with the basket (in the background of the pic) and said, "Grammy, I want to pick some of your flowers. I would lay them in the basket like this (motioning like Vanna White). I JUMPED at that, and out we went. Azalea and Bleeding Heart was all that was blooming, so she made due with what there was, and it was artful and interesting! This is going to have to be a new tradition, flower picking and arranging at Grammy's!!! Thanks for posting it Vera!
Wow! Look at her! She is quite the natural.
What a great flower arrangement, she did a wonderful job of it. Maybe this is her calling. She looked to be having a great time doing it.
Post a Comment