Nikolas Judah. He decided to show himself to us at 8:02 am. He weighed in at 8 lb 6 oz. and was 20 1/2" long. The nurse in the nursery said she thought he was about 37 weeks old due to his movement ratio and the wrinkles on his feet.
He Looks like Xan/Phia in the face. It might be that he will have 2 blonde boys....only time will tell
Moma is doing great. I Love this woman!A quick note about the birth of Kola, he had a knot on his umbilical cord. The Dr. called him a miracle baby due to the knot being around the cord, yet God is still taking care of him and brought him through birth without it tightening up and choking him. When the Dr. showed it to me, the first thing I saw was the letter omega, which is the last letter assigned to God in Revelation 1:8 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty." Vera thought it could have been a really big deal after realizing what the Dr. said. Both of us have seen how God has had His hand on our lives these last few months and this is another sign of that providential influence.
May the Lord's blessings be upon you,
Faron


17 comments:
yea! I knew it was a boy. can't wait to see more pictures of Nikolas. And I love his name. And I'm glad you love your wife.
also, his lips are nice and full and heart shaped. That's sweet.
CONGRATS to the HOPPER family !!!!! We're celebrating and praising God, for many reasons, over here at the Jones homestead.
Love,
Your Favs
YEAH!!!
I knew he was a boy, too!
CONGRATS!
He's a cutie!
what a little blessing.
congrats to you all!
He's a beauty!! I bet Xan is cheering to have a partner!! As always you are such a great mama, Vera. And, Faron what a papa. God has put a great team together in you two. May He bless you both and your household. I and mine are excited to visit you soon and celebrate with you.
Love Aunt Martha
He's beautiful! We are so happy for you all! Congrats!
CONGRATULATIONS! What a fabulous result, miracle boy that he is! Can't wait to see everyone in 2 weeks. Love, Aunt Marilyn and Uncle Ron
I'm so happy for you all! I guessed girl, but I am so happy that your boy will have a little brother now!!! Vera, you look GREAT! The baby is gorgeous!
Yeah! Congrats on your new addition. We are happy for you. The Allen's
Congratulations guys!!! He's so sweet!
Praise God for a healthy baby! I love the sign from God ;)
Congratulations, you guys - what a sweet, sweet baby boy! I can't wait to meet him!
I was just wondering about you today and whether or not you had the baby yet. Congratulations on #5! I am truly happy for you and wish you all the best. Look forward to seeing more pictures of him soon.
-Melissa Follette
Wow, what an amazing story! I can't wait to meet Nikolas! So exciting to add another boy. Congratulations to your lovely family! By the way, I guess it is good we are having a girl, because Judah was our first choice for a boy's name. How crazy is it that we choose the same names for our children?!? :-) See you soon.
He is a little wonder from God. I still think he looks like Bell at that age...
He looks just like a hopper baby!!!He's so very precious....good job everybody! And a big Glory to God for His protection....
Oh, V. Who'd have ever thought back in Chagrin that you'd have five! I'm excited for the whole family - surely the kids are smitten!
- Carrie
Faron, I am thinking back to a night atop a church roof in Washington, D.C. when I told you that you would one day make someone very happy. It would appear I might have been right. That same night you told me that I should go to college. I get my MA in August.
Post a Comment