Sunday, November 23, 2008

more babiness

Here are some more pictures from the last couple of days that I wanted to share.


Ok, I know this pictures is a little gross, sorry, but this is the knot that was in Nikolas' umbilical cord, they called it a "true knot", I just think it's cool that I got to see it and see what God protected him from, who knows how long that knot has been there, and it could have meant tragedy at any point.ok, no more gross ones, here's the 5 of them all together at the hospital meeting for the first time.
We got to come home on Saturday, so here's Nikolas getting ready for his first car ride. I love how he's clutching his pacifier, making sure it's not going anywhere.

since we've been home there's been a lot of this going on.

Here's his coming home from the hospital outfit. All of our girls have worn the same outfit home and now all of our boys have too :)

9 comments:

annie said...

yeah, that picture is gross, but cool to have.
I like how Ari's little hand is cradling Kol's head in the picture of her holding her little brother. Isabella looks like a pro, of course.
He's very sweet looking. And he appears to have a different nose than all the hopper babies I recall.

Anonymous said...

Does he look like Lane in the last pic ? So cute. Is he good ? What does he think of all the kids ?
Ant Lora

Anonymous said...

Oh I love the knot pic! I'm weird that way though! :) What a blessing to have him here safe and sound, especially considering! He's absolutely adorable of course! :) Thanks for letting us stop by and see him (and monopolize all the cuddle time! :))...I can't wait to do it all again! :)

Wanda said...

He is beautiful! Congratulations!! As for that picture being gross, never. It is more proof that we have a loving God who knows and protects us.

Anonymous said...

Wow.. that certainly makes you think doesnt it? I am such a blessed grandma. Each and everyone of them are my precious grand children, each and every one are diffrent but special just the same. Great to see brothers and sisters taking such good care with him...

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe the knot. Thanks to God that He protected him! I love the picture of all of them together! It makes me want a bunch like yours. :) He's beautiful.

Sallygram said...

I'm giving a big Amen to what Wanda and Sharon said! I love that Faron saw the omega sign, and took it as God's sign. Your kids have a wonderful life, and it's all due to your following God and allowing him to provide even when it's scary. Good job, Auntie Anna, noticing the different nose! We thought so too!

Anonymous said...

That knot thing is freaky, it is always one of the things I fear each time I am pregnant. I read about it once when I was pregnant and have feared it ever since. I am so glad that he came out o.k. God is good no matter what..the umbilical cord is a strange looking thing, it almost looks like an eel. I hope all is going well and you are getting some rest..I always find the first two weeks with a new baby to be the hardest, but that may just be me. Congratulations again!
Melissa Follette

Sara said...

How is that I've given birth and never seen a real umbilican cord? :) Looks vicious, though.. sometimes it's better that we don't know about things until after everything's fine, right? He is such a handsome little guy, and your family is just lovely, Miss Vera. Good job, mama!