Friday, November 07, 2008

Playing in the leaves

We don't have many big established threes around here, so we don't have tons of leaves that the kids can play in, but we did manage to find a couple of trees who were dropping their leaves and have a little fun.

Isabella loves to be up a tree.
Notice that she lost her 2 front teeth in the recent weeks. that's 5 total now!

Sophia was on the ground so she did the raking.


And Isabella jumped from on high.
Sophia also reaped the benefits of her pile.


Xander really wants to climb the trees but he isn't quite tall enough to get up there on his own, so he was getting a little boost here. Once he gets up on the first branch he's good to go.
Ari required quite a bit of assistance, but she had a fun time.



Attempting a shot of all 4.
The toothless grin again.

4 comments:

annie said...

I think the pictures of all four were good. They're so clear and colorful.
And I didn't know Isabella was losing teeth...let alone her front two! Now she can sing "All I want for Christmas...."

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of having fun. Bell looks so cute with out her two front teeth. Looks like Sophia was having her won fun. Little A needed a boost as did Ari.. Lots of summer fun.

Sallygram said...

How fun. I'm so glad for them to be out in the country. What a magical life. Just sayin.

Anonymous said...

She's so cute missing those teeth!
I love these pictures. I know it has to be a handful, but it looks so fun having so many kids!