Friday, March 19, 2010

5 little monkeys

The kids are so excited that it's finally spring, beginning stages though it may be. Yesterday we were out playing and playing. I took a few pictures of all the monkeys in the tree. This is "the climbing tree" that they always like to be in.

Isabella and Xander are the climbers. Ari's starting to try, but she's pretty little still. Sophia wants too, but she has a very real understanding of the danger of plummeting to her demise, so she usually ends up just swinging from branches instead of climbing.


Ari was being a bear cub, I don't' remember why.
She's a cute little bear though.







can't resist the feet.

3 comments:

annie said...

tree climbing is fun. I like Kole even being in there with the chair. Ari is a super cute bear cub.

Grandma H said...

Way too much fun. The day had to be nice to be outside, I see bare feet. Lots of fun.

Sallygram said...

I see that Sophia finally helped Ari get in the tree! How fun to be in one tree with all of your monkey siblings. Love the foot shot,