Friday, March 12, 2010

Ari the wise.

Ari brought me this baby yesterday, wrapped up sweetly in a blanket. While cradling it in her arms she explained to me, very seriously, that this baby had NO family, so he was going to come live with us and we are going to be his family.

I really don't talk to the kids about our plans to adopt, unless they ask me questions. Mostly because I don't what them to be impatiently waiting for it, as I am. We will talk about it a lot when it get's close to actually happening.
The big girls know we are going to adopt, but I don't' know if the little kids know that or not. It's amazing to me though, that they just naturally play games like that. It's obvious to them. This baby needs a home, let's be that home.

5 comments:

Sallygram said...

NO WAY. HOW does she know?????
Oh my goodness gracious. Well, there ya go.

Sallygram said...

NO WAY. HOW does she know?????
Oh my goodness gracious. Well, there ya go.

Sallygram said...

NO WAY. HOW does she know?????
Oh my goodness gracious. Well, there ya go.

Vera said...

Faron asked me why she would say that and I said she was a prophet.

annie said...

Also like that it's a brown baby. Very sweet little Ari. I know all your kids will be so accepting.