Well we did it, we took the Christmas pictures. The photo stuff was already up, so we did it. I didn't send out Christmas cards, just can't make myself want to, I'll send something when the baby's born, but until then, you can see some of our pics.
wow. Those were a bunch of GREAT pictures. I love the ones of Isabella and Phia together. Best Friends. And Ari is SO SO SO cute. ;) Oh and the one where Kole is kissing Xander and he's looking at the camera out of the corner of his eyes...priceless. I still have your xmas card from last year on my fridge. I was hoping to replace it....hurumph.
What great pictures.. so cool. The girls are all grown up in several of them. Ari is funny.... hee hee. Nikolas and Alexander together, makes a great brother picture. I love them... Please send me one of them all together for my desk top. Thanks so much...
3 comments:
wow. Those were a bunch of GREAT pictures. I love the ones of Isabella and Phia together. Best Friends. And Ari is SO SO SO cute. ;) Oh and the one where Kole is kissing Xander and he's looking at the camera out of the corner of his eyes...priceless.
I still have your xmas card from last year on my fridge. I was hoping to replace it....hurumph.
What great pictures.. so cool. The girls are all grown up in several of them. Ari is funny.... hee hee. Nikolas and Alexander together, makes a great brother picture. I love them... Please send me one of them all together for my desk top. Thanks so much...
Those are sure some cute kids... love the pictures...
Post a Comment