Every year we attempt to make gingerbread houses. Once again our houses fell flat this year, and I think we decided once and for all that next year, we're doing ginger bread men, forget the houses!
Sophia was very good at her job as icing squirt-er, and she enjoyed it.

beside the ginger bread houses we have rice crispy snow men.


This year we put Uncle Matthew in charge of house assembly. I'm not sure he really appreciated the appointment, but he did a fabulous job, especially considering I had bought the "mini house kit" so he had a million tiny pieces to put together 5 little bitty houses.





one house standing, one not so much.


After much play, lunch, food crafts, and picture taking, it was time for some presents.





Very fun day!


2 comments:
That is pretty cool that you have multiple christmases. We should try that out sometime. ;)
I think the houses and all the makers did a good job. Beautiful houses... Looks like all had a good day. I was glad that the kids all got together, makes good memories.
Post a Comment