Tuesday, November 07, 2006

baby shower

A little over a week ago a great group of scrapbooking friends gave me (and another expecting mama from the group) a baby shower. It was lots of fun and we got SO many things! After I had Isabella I never expected to have baby showers again, this was such a nice surprise and such a great blessing. We got many clothes, toys, bath supplies and gift certificates. It was just so much more than I expected, so very nice!



Just look at all that stuff! Thanks Scrappy Chicks! Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! :) How sweet...I refuse to buy you any more yellow or green though...you're just going to have to wait until January to get anything from us! ;) I love the little gym and tummy time things. What a blessing :)

Micki said...

You are VERY welcome!

Anonymous said...

That is nice. Imagine, a baby shower for you 4th child. ;) You did tell me, with a little bit of a bitter edge, that I'd better like my shower cause I wouldn't get any more after that.

Anonymous said...

Glad you liked everything Vera! I had a wonderful time at the shower and helping to plan it.

Everyone can use new things especially with baby #4. The new baby things they keep inventing just don't stop...they are already probably different from your 1st to your 4th child!

I love buying baby stuff!

Anonymous said...

Glad you had fun - we had an awesome time too!

Anonymous said...

That is so nice! When are you due? I'm very forgetful.