Sunday, November 19, 2006

my oath

I, Vera Hopper, do solemnly swear that I will never again let my pictures and scrapbook layouts get into such a chaotic order. I just spent the last hour, at least, trying to sort my layouts and get them into books. I had a huge stack of layouts, and they were pictures that spanned 3 years, one layout here and one there. It was nuts! Plus, about a quarter of the way into this sorting, when I was just figuring out where everything was supposed to be going, I run out of page protectors, so I couldn't actually put the pages into the scrapbooks anyway! Ugh!
I will be more organized, I will be more organized...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now you know you'll be making this EXACT SAME POST in about 6 months.. "I know I said this once before, but.." ;)

Anonymous said...

at least you have scrapbook pages done.

Anonymous said...

Great work Vera. It feels so good to feel like you really accomplished something!