Saturday, November 18, 2006

Scrapbooking

I have been scrapbooking like crazy for the last month! I have been in this contest on the scrappinwithgrace.com website, every couple days we got a new "challenge" with requirements for what kind of a layout to do. I got SOOOOOOO much done, I have a stack of completed layouts on my desk about 10 inches high ( I need to get them put away huh!).
Anyway, the contest ended last week and I am coming up for breath! I am posting some of my favorites from the duration, just a sampling, hope you enjoy!
Oh, and by the way, I did come in 3rd in the contest (based on how much I got done) and will be receiving quite a prize package, Yippee!!

If you want to see any of the pictures bigger, just click on them.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AGAIN with the patterned paper - what is that?!? (Onpening Presents)