Friday, February 09, 2007

conquests

This is a picture of our bar area (the girls call it the "high countertop"). This is our school area, we keep our books and school supplies there and hat is where the girls sit to do thier work. It is also the scene of Alexander's lates conquest. He can now climb up those chairs and onto the bar. This is a big pain because he is constantly getting up there and dumping crayons and such.
Yesterday it got worse.



He climbed up those chairs, onto the bar, and then climbed over and got onto the kitchen counter top! I was in my room and started hearing metallic noises. I looked to the bar and Alexander wasn't there, so I went back to what I was doing. Heard the noises again, so I went to investigate. The noises were not, in fact, metal, but ceramic. He was playing with the bowls in the cabinet.



Unfortunatly this scene repeated 3 times yesterday. In fact, before I finished typing that I had to go get him off the chair for the second time THIS MORNING! It is not even 9 yet!






The girls entertainted themselves by playing with these hair accessories. They had fun for a long time!




2 comments:

Sara said...

Oh, wow - Sophia REALLY looks like Faron in that last picture.. poor Alexander. It's hard to be little, mom!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful kids...