Monday, February 26, 2007

random

On our drive home from Chicago we stopped in the middle of Iowa at a big mall and the girls got to ride on a carousel. They had a lot of fun, that is the first time we have ever done that. Alexander didn't like it quite as much. He didn't want to ride on a horse, but if you held him he was fine.








The girls in the hotel room


Alexander also got his first hair cut while we were at Aunt Marilyn's house. His hair got long as soon as Angie left and I have been trying to decide if I wanted to try to cut it myself, or who I should take him to. So when we visited Auntie Angie she was so kind as to cut off his rat tail!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How can y'all have lived here this long and not have ridden (rode?) the carousel at Ind. Ctr? :) We must do something about that! :D