Sunday, February 04, 2007

the things my girls do

So, most of you know that my girls enjoy pulling heads and legs off of Barbie dolls. A headless barbie would be cause for many girls to cry, but Isabella and Sophia think it is the funniest thing ever. I guess this will be helpful when Alexander starts messing with thier toys.
Just this morning Sophia took a (cheap) Barbie with her to church, since she has a cold and couldn't go into her class. Before the service was over her babie was just a torso and a collection of "parts".

Anyway, yesterday I was in my room and I heard the rumblings of two girls running full force towards me. I turned around to see Isabella with a "my size Barbie's" leg (you know, the kind where the barbie is the size of a child), so it is a good 2 feet long. She is holding it like a bat and Sophia pitches her a Ken doll, which Isabella swings at and Knocks in to the living room. They are playing baseball with a huge Barbie leg!


This is not the worst that has happened to this my size barbie. Once both of her arms were removed and they were using her torso and arm holes as a telescope. Her arms have also been used as serving spoons, scooping up pretend food.

I do perfer this kind of behavior to prissy girl behavior I guess. It cracks me up the stuff they will do to those toys.

3 comments:

annie said...

you know, I guess they'd be entertained with whatever "parts" they can have. That's always good.

Maybe they should watch Toy Story. Woody and Buzz Lightyear would not approve.

Anonymous said...

HA HA! I laughed so hard at that!You must continue to post stories of your life. I love it!!!

Sara said...

WOW! Wonder what kinda crazy stuff Alexander's gonna do?