Thursday, August 02, 2007

Crazy Active

I have always described our kids as "crazy active", and usually site the fact that all of them have rolled over before turning one month old. Well, here is another example; Arianna started pulling up this week. Um, have I mentioned that she is 6 months old? She isn't even supposed to be crawling yet, she doesn't sit up, mostly because that requires sitting still and who wants to do that. Lucky for her little head, we will have carpet in 3 days so when she falls it will be a little smushier. Alexander bonked straight back on his head about 200 times a day when he first started pulling up.
Here is photographical evidence of this phenomena.








































5 comments:

annie said...

hey, I recognize the little puppy the standing girl is holding.
She's so dainty.

Anonymous said...

Oh my...look at her go! There's nothing like the desire to keep up with older siblings to make a young child become mobile! Go Ari! :) Our youngest is my earliest "mover"...I have a feeling he's going to be right up there with your kiddos!

Sallygram said...

Why wait? All the other kids are doin' it!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness.. she is so little to be doing that standing by herself. Our littlest girl is growing up... G

Anonymous said...

Holey smokes! Look at her ready to go! She's just wanting to keep up with that big brother and her older sisters!