Isabella loves climbing trees and she recently discovered this one in front of our house that is good for climbing (for her, it doesn't bare much weight!) She has been having a good time with it.
Thanks so much for the comment you left on my blog (dawndegraw.blogspot.com)! I'm glad you checked out my blog. You've got such cute children. And I love how you capture the light in your pics.
4 comments:
I am so happy for her un-citified self! Everyone should know the heart of a tree.
Thanks so much for the comment you left on my blog (dawndegraw.blogspot.com)! I'm glad you checked out my blog. You've got such cute children. And I love how you capture the light in your pics.
Oh my gosh! Those are the cutest pictures! Nothing like spending your days as a child climbing trees...
Must take after me, I was up a tree all the time when I was young...
Post a Comment