Monday, September 24, 2007

fog and frogs

We have had some awesomely pretty fog around here, usually it is happening while we are driving Faron to work, and by the time we get home it is burned off, but I did catch a couple pics a few days ago.







































The other night we were getting ready to put the kids to bed and when we walked into our bedroom we found a little visitor. Luckily he was on the outside of the screen, second story window mind you. We did have a good time watching him for a while though. We did have to keep Alexander from flicking the screen and sending Kermit plummeting to his death.

















5 comments:

Sallygram said...

It's the fact that the fog photos are on your own property that's blowin my mind. Was that frog high? heehee

Micki said...

Love the fog photos!
Alexander sounds like a kid after my own heart. That was my first instinct upon seeing the frog on the screen! ~insert eyeroll here~

Anonymous said...

great pictures.. looks like the Smoky Mountains where Grandpa Jerry grew up. Remembering lots of foggy mornings getting up to that kind of picture...

Anonymous said...

Vera - LOVE the fog photos - reminds me of a photo I have with the verse from MAtthew [?] Come unto me all who are weary and I will give you rest...Such a peaceful sight with that tree...Judy HArdwick

annie said...

I like that Arianna is even at the window with the frog watching.