Here are some pictures from our last rain storm, the kids had fun splashing in the puddles.
I don't know why I like this one, but I really do. Faron said it was "interesting" so, I'm sure it's just me that thinks it's cool. Maybe I'm trying to get in touch with my artsie side.
5 comments:
I like the "interesting" one. Especially the rain drop clinging to the iron.
I love those, AND I get them. I need the artsie one framed in my living room.
Not only do you take the coolest pictures, but you are totally the coolest Mom! I need to relax and let my kids play in the puddles someday...
we did have to draw the line at Alexander drinking from the puddle, which he tried to do every couple seconds!
definitely cool. No need for words like "artsy" - it's art!
Post a Comment